 Space / 7185
Re: To ladder or turbolift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:53:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:

Ugh, that means you were in Corpus Christi.  I'm sorry. :P

Don't be! ;^0  I enjoy Corpus!

Masochist.

Doh!  I walked right into that one.

Ah.  I think the "war room" you're referring to is the pilot's briefing room,
isn't it?  And the other end of the escalator lets out onto the flight deck?

You're no doubt right that it was the pilot briefing room...as uneducated Joe
Tourist, it just didn't strike me as a pilot briefing room.  I guess I've seen
too many movies, but there wasn't the proverbial role of chairs in front of the
task board...and such.

I'm genuinely asking, here... it has been a bit longer since I've been on the
Lexington that you have (a couple years as opposed to a couple weeks).

I really can't say for sure where it opened onto.  I mean, it definitely didn't
open directly out on the flight deck itself.  It was a rather long escalator,
and my memory (which may not serve me correctly) of it seems to suggest that it
went down into the hangar level.