 Space / 7280
Re: Atmospheric Mecha Carrier Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:53:49 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message
news:G9Bq0n.GAB@lugnet.com...

Plus, if I have to sacrifice realism I will. Look at my "Valour" AG, the • thing
doesn't even have an airlock, much less any hospitable living areas for • the
crew! I'm more interested in making a cool looking vehicle than something • that
looks bad, yet is "realistic". Like I've told someone before, if I want to • make
realistic vehicles and machines, I'd become an engineer, if I want to make
aesthetically pleasing spacecraft and mecha, I'll build them out of LEGO!

Amen!!!  "Wow, it's _meant_ to be ugly, so it's not, right?...." Nope. It's
still ugly.

It reminds me of an old Chinese proverb: "A pig that can fly is still a
pig."

--
Cheers,
Paul