 Space / 7248
Re: Atmospheric Mecha Carrier Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.build, Mladen Pejic writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3445

As you can see, the cargo plane will carry 4 "Para-Mecha", and will be very
large.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Ummm...hate to nitpick, but I noticed on the mechs (awesome, btw!) that the
tan shoulder pieces on one (or three) of them is backwards.

Thanks for telling me.

Anyways, about those mechs.  Excellent work!  I love the color scheme, and
the tail is cool...glad you left it there.

Thank you!

I probably won't post any more of these type of updates; they seem kinda lame
to me. Of course I really don't know what other people thing of them...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

-Chris