 Space / 7267
Re: Atmospheric Mecha Carrier Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3445

As you can see, the cargo plane will carry 4 "Para-Mecha", and will be very
large.

Hmmmm, methinks someone has been watching Gasaraki...  ;D

I've never seen Gasaraki. I've only seen a few pictures of the mecha used in
that show. However, my mecha isn't based on the Gasaraki designs.

Actually, I wasn't refering to the mecha; rather I was refering to the method
of deployment.  :)  In Gasaraki, small mecha parachuted out of a low flying
Cargo Plane.  Cool idea, just seems like there would be too much potential for
harm to the machines....

Oh sorry. Actually this idea was also you in other anime shows, such as
Patlabor, and even games, such as Gun Griffon Blaze.

Anyway, very cool design!  Can't wait to see the whole thing!  I like the
mecha, too, but isn't it a little dangerous for the pilots to be exposed • like
that?  :)

Thank you Jeff!  I know that the exposed pilots are at risk of being killed,
but just imagine how much money it saves the military to build small mecha
that are piloted externally! ;-)

One would hope little skill is required to pilot them effectively, then.  ;D

Actually, the pilots of these mecha would require tremendous skill and
experience to properly operate the mecha and come out alive. ;-)

Jeff

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm