 Space / 7268
Re: Success Ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:41:10 GMT

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> writes:

I am wondering, what's the typical success ratio out there?  am i the
only one who doesn't have every MOC turn out wonderful on the first
try ;-)

I normally enjoy trying out various different ideas, and not so much
finishing off models.  Hence, I mostly build only parts of models, and
only rarely finish anything off.  Counting a success as a finished
model, I'd say I have a success of 20% or less.

What I enjoy is the planning and tinkering stage of a model.  I don't
like the final part where all the nitty, gritty details have to be
correct before the model can be LCAD'ed or photographed!

Fredrik