 Space / 7235
RE: Success Ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:58:24 GMT

Paul Hartzog writes:
I am wondering,
what's the typical success ratio out there?
am i the only one who doesn't have every
MOC turn out wonderful on the first try ;-)

Well, it takes me a while to come up with a complete MOC, and I usually try
lots of things along the way.  But I don't usually give up once I've got a
substantial part complete.  So I'd say my "success rate" is pretty high,
probably around 80%.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu