 Space / 7222
7221  |  7223
Subject:
Success Ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:38:18 GMT

ok
here's a question for all builders
but particularly space

i usually start 3 or 4 MOCs and abandon
them once i realize they are going nowhere,
BEFORE i get one that is really working
which i then finish

I am wondering,
what's the typical success ratio out there?
am i the only one who doesn't have every
MOC turn out wonderful on the first try ;-)

thx
-paul