 Space / 7254
Re: Success Ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Paul Hartzog writes:
I am wondering,
what's the typical success ratio out there?
am i the only one who doesn't have every
MOC turn out wonderful on the first try ;-)

Well, it takes me a while to come up with a complete MOC, and I usually try
lots of things along the way.  But I don't usually give up once I've got a
substantial part complete.  So I'd say my "success rate" is pretty high,
probably around 80%.

I'm similar, but that may be a result of being a mostly technic builder.
Generally, when I get an idea I follow it through to a conclusion no matter
what. The conclusion may not be totally "finished" but I can't remember ever
"giving up" on a project before having some kind of MOC to justify the effort
8?)

ROSCO