 Space / 7227
Re: Success Ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:56:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
(Dropped general, seemed to be building / space question more than anything
else!)

Paul & All,

ok
here's a question for all builders
but particularly space

i usually start 3 or 4 MOCs and abandon
them once i realize they are going nowhere,
BEFORE i get one that is really working
which i then finish

I am wondering,
what's the typical success ratio out there?
am i the only one who doesn't have every
MOC turn out wonderful on the first try ;-)

I certainly don't. I have about 3 or 4 ones that I am not fond of, simply
because the shape isn't right, not enough pieces, etc. I don''t think
everyone builds a success everytime, I am about 50% or so, I think. My last
creation was in town, and I think that was about 100%. : )

I'd say i have a 75% turn out ratio.
Josh

Scott S.
--