 Space / 7234
Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
This M-Tron model reminds me of my Blacktron lander (link below).  Very similar
design overall, and very appropriate for the M-tron line consifdering that the
canopy idea originaly came from the Magnetizer.  Great work!

Pat

Your Blacktron lander design has launched a lot of ship designs!  There are
a lot of canopy based ships out now.  Thanks for all your great innovations!

Chris <><

This is in it's early stages and the rear is probably going to have a major
overhaul.  Just tell me what you think so far.  I kinda have a plan of
making a M-Tron2 product line for fun.

My Blacktron lander: