 Space / 7215
7214  |  7216
Subject:
New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:21:49 GMT

Hi again,
I uploaded some new shots of my Rainer Ship Yard SpaceJet.

I also uploaded some pics of a M-tron Cruiser/lander.

This is in it's early stages and the rear is probably going to have a major
overhaul.  Just tell me what you think so far.  I kinda have a plan of
making a M-Tron2 product line for fun.

Also, there are a couple of interior shots of my starship Crusader that I
never posted.

There is a picture of the rec room and the Lifesupport system station installed.

Thanks for all the comments!  Keep the good ideas and suggestions flowing!

Chris <><