 Space / 7216
Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Adam Murtha writes:
Those are all sweeeet!  I love that Space Jet!  Excellent!  I like the medic
ship too!

~Adam

Thanks!  The Medic ship is under refit(expecially since the M.E.D.I.C.
introduced such grand new technology).  It also has something to do with the
scavaging of parts for the space jet.  :-)

Chris <><

heh,
hey Chris,
thx for mentioning my M.E.D.I.C.