 Space / 7197
Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi all,

I've uploaded 3 new MOC's to Brickshelf.  Please check them out if you have
time and give me some feedback.

the Cougar Space Racer:

I like this one a lot. It's got a very interesting shape.

Third is the Rainer Ship Yards Space Jet:

Wow, looks very swooshy. I really like how the shuttle docks to the rear,
and how it works well with the overall shape. And I really like how the rear
hatch of the shuttle opens up - does that work when it's attached as well?

Very nice galley, too, with the coffee maker & microwave.

Thanks - Paul