 Space / 7141
Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:59:48 GMT

Hi Chris,

The space jet is awesome. I just *love* big ships. It reminds me of the
B-1's they tried to build to replace the older U.S. bomber fleets back in
the 80's.

I like the way your landing gear looks. I assume that it can actually fold
up? How sturdy is the model? Can you pick it up and fly it around? Having a
shuttle for transport is a neat idea.

All and all, a groovalishous model. (Sorry, haven't had a chance to see the
other ones - Stupid Real World Job...)

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi all,

I've uploaded 3 new MOC's to Brickshelf.  Please check them out if you have
time and give me some feedback.

First is the Alpha Team Jet:

It's a combination of the Alpha Team Cruiser and the Spy Runner.  I with the
AT Cruiser was a Jet... makes no sense that it's a boat.

Second is the Cougar Space Racer:

It's what happens when you have an A-wing, some extra pieces and sometime on
you hands.

Third is the Rainer Ship Yards Space Jet:

Inspired by Grand Admiral Muffin Head's space plane, this passenger space
liner has been my consuming project for a couple of weeks.  You'll notice
the small shuttle.  It attaches via an air lock to the back of the Space
Jet. It's for transport between larger ships.  Hope you enjoy!  More pics
will follow.  The interrior passenger section is not done, and I hope to
make it interchangable with a more luxurious interior when needed.

Hope you all enjoy!

Chris <><