 Space / 7159
Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 01:19:39 GMT

in article G96806.30p@lugnet.com, Chris Giddens wrote:

Hi all,

I've uploaded 3 new MOC's to Brickshelf.  Please check them out if you have
time and give me some feedback.

First is the Alpha Team Jet:

It's a combination of the Alpha Team Cruiser and the Spy Runner.  I with the
AT Cruiser was a Jet... makes no sense that it's a boat.

Neat! Looks like it fits right in with the lineup. :^)

Second is the Cougar Space Racer:

It's what happens when you have an A-wing, some extra pieces and sometime on
you hands.

I like this. It definitely looks like a racer. The low-slung engines are
nicely done. Good shape.

Third is the Rainer Ship Yards Space Jet:

Inspired by Grand Admiral Muffin Head's space plane, this passenger space
liner has been my consuming project for a couple of weeks.  You'll notice
the small shuttle.  It attaches via an air lock to the back of the Space
Jet. It's for transport between larger ships.  Hope you enjoy!  More pics
will follow.  The interrior passenger section is not done, and I hope to
make it interchangable with a more luxurious interior when needed.

I'm flattered that you were inspired by my spaceplane.

I like the shape of it very much, and the engines are more massive and
powerful-looking than my own.

What I REALLY like is that li'l shuttlecraft. Reminds me very much of the
one from Star Trek: TMP where Scotty brings Cap'n Kirk onto the Enterprise.

Once request: Can you take one more picture overviewing the interior so we
can get a feel for how things fit together?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego