Re: A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:
OK, I'll be blunt.

Would anyone hate me if I crashed a single NELUG meeting?

I don't think anyone would hate you (how could they?) but you might find
yourself being politely turned away at the door by someone.  But I can't
speak for the group.

[...]
I'm asking for a one-time exception.

Please LMK if you don't want me to come. If you decide it's ok, please tell
me where and when exactly the meeting is...

I believe it's against NELUG rules for under-18 folks to attend meetings,
and I don't think the rule has provisions for making exceptions.  However, I
can't speak for the group...I'm only relaying my understanding of the rules.

It's probably best to assume the answer would be no.

--Todd