 People / 2457
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:30:21 GMT

In lugnet.people, Richard Marchetti writes:
People: • [WHACK]

-- Hop-Frog (I don't personally like clubs because of the sorts of
situations that arise from them -- especially situations of the kind where
some smaller subsets of people in a group get to pick and choose who may and
may not belong to the group overall.  And while it's probably true that many
wouldn't choose to have me in a club, I wouldn't tend to want to belong to
many clubs either!  Win-Win.)

"I wouldn't want to join any club that would have somebody like me
in it as a member."

Who said it?

John C.