 People / 2447
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.people, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.people, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Perosnally, I think that NELUG is being stupid by enforcing their under-18
rule with you.

Thanks for your flam- uh, I mean, thoughtful opinion.  I'm sure we'll all • learn
and grow from it.

I doubt it.

You should- it was sarcasm, meant to point out that your statement was neither
thoughtful nor necessary.

You've shown no ability to think, consider, or learn from anyone
about this issue.

You are confusing the fact that I haven't seen a reason to change my opinion
with the above.

Like Jeremy, I have an extremely low opinion of NELUG,

Which you are entitled to.  But you'll excuse me if I don't lose any sleep
over it.

and
that will change only when I've seen evidence of an ability to PLAY WELL with
otehrs and be open, thoughtful, and considerate.

I would point to NELUG's membership and active nature as being evidence of our
abilities to "play well" with others.

On the other hand, your refusal to understand our desire to run our club in the
way we see fit is evidence of how "open" you are being, and your tone is
anything but "thoughtful" and "considerate".  *You*, Paul, are the one who is
not "playing well".

Which makes you a tremendous hypocrite.

eric