 People / 2444
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.people, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Perosnally, I think that NELUG is being stupid by enforcing their under-18
rule with you.

Thanks for your flam- uh, I mean, thoughtful opinion.  I'm sure we'll all • learn
and grow from it.

eric

I doubt it. You've shown no ability to think, consider, or learn from anyone
about this issue. Like Jeremy, I have an extremely low opinion of NELUG, and
that will change only when I've seen evidence of an ability to PLAY WELL with
otehrs and be open, thoughtful, and considerate.

NELUG doesn't deserve the L in its name.

Shiri, if you return to the US, come to the Bay Area. We'll welcome you no
matter what your age.

Paul Sinasohn
speaking for myself