 People / 2453
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.people, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And if they don't... maybe they're not worthy of Shiri's friendship?

I think it comes up again because most of us outsiders are just aghast that
Shiri isn't already some kind of honored and permanent fixture of the NELUG
clubhouse.

I think it also comes up because AFAIK, they're the only club that has any
kind of membership restriction, and it is very baffling to many of us why it
would exist.

*BUT* again, it's their policy, and their choice.  I can respect their
opinion even while disagreeing with it.

James

FUT to lugnet.org, although as has been said, it's a dead issue, and doesn't
need to be reopened.