 People / 2449
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.people, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:

<SNIP>

And, for the record, it was Paul Sinasohn who referred to NELUG as "stupid" in
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2436.  I also did not attribute *that*
statement to you.

<SNIP>

WRONG!!! WRONG!! WRONG!

In that post I said NELUG was BEING stupid. BIG difference, eric. Don't read
meanings into my statements that aren't there!!

I almost feel sorry for having to point this out, but there's little real
difference between saying someone "is stupid" and saying someone "is being
stupid".

If splitting hairs about it makes you feel better, be my guest, but it's still
an egregious insult from someone who is all riled up about NELUG's inability to
"play well" with others.

eric

FUT lugnet.org.us.nelug, the only group where debating NELUG's policies is even
close to on-topic