Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:00:55 GMT

I'll be there!

- Joe

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:GGq3zA.J88@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Eric Kingsley

Wednesday 8/1 is *BAD* for me, but I can do Tuesday 7/31.

OK Jorge settled this meeting by being the only one to past a "bad day".

So this meeting is official.  Tuesday 7/31 it is.  Same time, same place • as
usual(1).  I will post a few days ahead to try and get a rough head count.

Eric Kingsley

(1)6:30ish meet at TCS for LEGO foraging
   7:00ish move to Byson County across the street for foraging for food

For directions check out the TCS web site:
http://www.constructiontoys.com/