Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Craig B. Agricola writes:
Ooo, ooo, ooo!  That's just me sounding off in favor of a meeting at WPI.  I
know that it's a hike for pretty much all of you, but from a selfish
perspective it's by far my best shot at convincing my
AllMightyHeadoftheHouseAndRulerOfMyExistence to let me meet you all in person.
If I didn't have to convince her to drive an hour each way, I might even be
able to convince her (a semi-NLSO) to come with me...  Well, I don't *really*
expect you all to come out to WPI for a meeting, but I figured I'd speak up
anyway.

Wow! Someone who actually votes for the Worcester idea! Where were you when
I was still living there? ;) I also know someone else who's a former RTL'er
and former LUGNET lurker who might be interested... 'Course he's never been
one to have free time...

DaveE