Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:11:10 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:GGoA4I.FzG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
I was actually a NELUGer first :)  Speaking of meetings, Dan and I will
be up the last week of august/first week of sept (I think from the 25th
to the 3rdish)... any plans for a meeting around then?  We'll be on the
cape, but we'll have a car, etc... i think officially we're busy on the
25th and 31st though (family stuff, etc)...

Given that we usually meet weekday nights (why *is* that anyway?) and
usually Mon-Thurs, I'd nominate the 26th, 30th, 1st, or 2nd for meetings.
How are those by people? I think I'm free for all of them... Or of course we
COULD break our norm and do a weekend meeting (heresy!)

Boy I came into this late, but I'll give my availabilty and *then* read the rest
of the thread ;-)

I'm not available on the 26th because I'll be flying from Chicago to Manchester
that day.  I will be available on all of the other dates you mentioned.

-Tim