Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:40:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

I think the single men far outnumber the married ones.

guess again. gotta cross out those with serious SOs as well. that leaves a
skimpy selection that I could count on one.. uh.. well, one hand if I were
missing a few fingers.

your 50+ number is probably accurate. [..] That is kind of sad and I hope
it isn't scaring women away,

Who knows, maybe *I'm* scaring them away.
But just in case it is your fault..

FOR ANY FRIGHTENED FEMALES READING THIS:
Don't be intimidated by this band of loner-hobbyist sissies. If anything, you
should be afraid of some of the food at the meetings.. but we'll have one of the
weaker boys taste-test for us.

although I doubt it is because unless they came to a meeting how would they
know.  Besides if their "lookin for Luv" this might be the right place I
suspect at least one of our single male members must have some redeming values
;-) GD&R.

Oh, phullezee.. hate to break it to ya, but.. outside your little closets,
there's a big bright world full of studly charmers ready to do our bidding!

;-]

-Suz