Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

|And don't get me wrong, I wore my NELUG (collared) shirt with pride on
|Saturday, thank you Jorge for bringing it... but both the GMTLC and NGLTC
|collared shirts do look better, since they plagarised actual railway company
|logos. :-)

Ahhh. So NELUG would be "cooler" if we were unorigional copycatting plagarists?
:-O

I'll have to remember that... ;-)

Hey I love our logo, besides (for the 100th time) we arn't a train club, we are
a LEGO club that happens to also do LEGO trains.  Hence our LEGOized logo fits
our group much better than a plagarised railway logo. :-P

So Nah Nah Nee Boo Boo we are better than you...

NELUG Rocks!

Eric Kingsley