Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:46:33 GMT

WAMALUGer, Jennifer Boger, at far left, is wearing hers (trust me):
http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/Friday/Registeration.jpg

I just noticed these URLs aren't working. They did for me because the images
were in my cache. But if you go back up the tree, follow links down again from
there to view the pics.

Oh, and I've been reminded that Jennifer is actually a member of NELUG also.
'course we haven't seen her at many of our meetings... ;-)

I was actually a NELUGer first :)  Speaking of meetings, Dan and I will
be up the last week of august/first week of sept (I think from the 25th
to the 3rdish)... any plans for a meeting around then?  We'll be on the
cape, but we'll have a car, etc... i think officially we're busy on the
25th and 31st though (family stuff, etc)...

and i've been told that you guys have just the BEST meetings ;)