Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:45:02 GMT

Ooo, ooo, ooo!  That's just me sounding off in favor of a meeting at WPI.  I
know that it's a hike for pretty much all of you, but from a selfish
perspective it's by far my best shot at convincing my
AllMightyHeadoftheHouseAndRulerOfMyExistence to let me meet you all in person.
If I didn't have to convince her to drive an hour each way, I might even be
able to convince her (a semi-NLSO) to come with me...  Well, I don't *really*
expect you all to come out to WPI for a meeting, but I figured I'd speak up
anyway.

-Craig

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
I'd love to too :) As for where to do it... hm... A Brandeis room costs
moula, sadly... I could investigate rooms at WPI, though-- I still know a
couple people out that way who work there, so I might be able to swing
getting a room for free. It *would* be an hour out for most people, though,
assuming that I could get it. Hmm... I'll try and find out anyway.

DaveE