Subject:
Last minute meeting crasher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:51:42 GMT

Would anyone be terribly offended if I make myself a last minute addition to
the meeting?  I have been slipping NELUG into conversations with my wife
since we moved to MA, but with all the work of a recent move and a new job
(as well as an 11 month old), I just haven't been able to make time for a
meeting.  Recently, I've mentioned NELUG even more, in relation to the exciting
stuff going on in relation to the thing at the thing (censored pending public
announcement), and my high pressure sales pitch must have worked, because this
morning my wife woke up and told me that she had been dreaming all night that
she had told me that I should go to a meeting, and that I had been really
excited.  Needless to say, now I *am* really excited, since I'll actually
get to meet all of you in person for the first time.

So, if anybody doesn't want me to come, speak now or forever (or at least until
this evening) hold your peace.

-Craig

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
So this meeting is official.  Tuesday 7/31 it is.  Same time, same place as
usual(1).  I will post a few days ahead to try and get a rough head count.

Eric Kingsley

(1)6:30ish meet at TCS for LEGO foraging
  7:00ish move to Byson County across the street for foraging for food