Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I can make both days, so either is fine!

Freight
I guess its that time again.  Anyone interested in a meeting on Tuesday 7/31 or
Wednesday 8/1?  If so is one date better than another for anyone.

My guess is that the particulars would be as usual with no particular "Theme"
to the meeting.  Athough the Boston Home Show would probably be discussed if we
are still thinking about doing it.

Eric Kingsley