Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

I wonder if they wanted single women though? :)  or one of those dress
wearing types... hmm...  anyway, yes, i'm quite like Suz - i hope you
all can handle 2 of us :)

I hear it's pretty cold in Hell this time of year... this may just freeze it
over :-).

The pain, the horror...

As far as women go though We have had 2 at a meeting before and maybe even 3
the time Shaun dragggged his fiance to the meeting for some sort of phsyco
analysis for her doctorite thesis or something.

Hey I'm married anyway, although I think the single men far outnumber the
married ones.  I guess from their perspective more woment would be nice.  From
my perspective we are just matching the demographics of a true LEGO town :-).

Eric Kingsley