Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:

<snip>

And there is always the posibility of doing it at my place at the great
price of $0.00 plus food shipping and handling,

Well of course I had you in mind because of the great room you have but I
didn't want to volunteer you :-).

Absolutely ;-)

The only issue with your location is that it
is a little bit of a hike for some people.

Yes, I understand that, I live in the outer rim, a.k.a. the edge of the
known universe. The closest T-Commuter Rail station to my house is Route 2-
I495, and the only way to have this work out for people is if someone can
pick people off the station at a given time.

provided that I get the
approval of the AllMightyHeadoftheHouseAndRulerOfMyExistence er... I mean my
wife.

Ah yes... I have one of those too :-).

Aren't they cool!?!?!

Eric Kingsley