Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:35:40 GMT

Given that we usually meet weekday nights (why *is* that anyway?) and
usually Mon-Thurs, I'd nominate the 26th, 30th, 1st, or 2nd for meetings.
How are those by people? I think I'm free for all of them... Or of course we
COULD break our norm and do a weekend meeting (heresy!)

DaveE

These dates, or any of the others that have been floated around, are all fine
for me so far.  Now we just need somebody to make the decision.

Maybe Dan or Jen could, since we would definitely like to accomodate their
visit?  Or if they're feeling particularly shy, then someone, anyone else ...
I, as usual, cower at the thought of making a decision.

The sooner the better, too.  Forewarning greases the wheels :)

-s