Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Oh, one more thing:
Proof of our nifty new NELUG attire being proudly sported at BrickFest 2001:

Me and Ed Boxer:
http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/Saturday/People_G-Susan.jpg

Dave and Jorge:
http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/Saturday/People_R-Adrian.jpg

WAMALUGer, Jennifer Boger, at far left, is wearing hers (trust me):
http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/Friday/Registeration.jpg

I just noticed these URLs aren't working. They did for me because the images
were in my cache. But if you go back up the tree, follow links down again from
there to view the pics.

Oh, and I've been reminded that Jennifer is actually a member of NELUG also.
'course we haven't seen her at many of our meetings... ;-)

-Suz