Re: Last minute meeting crasher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Craig B. Agricola writes:
Would anyone be terribly offended if I make myself a last minute addition to
the meeting?  I have been slipping NELUG into conversations with my wife
since we moved to MA, but with all the work of a recent move and a new job
(as well as an 11 month old), I just haven't been able to make time for a
meeting.  Recently, I've mentioned NELUG even more, and my high pressure sales
pitch must have worked, because this morning my wife woke up and told me that
she had been dreaming all night that she had told me that I should go to a
meeting, and that I had been really excited.  Needless to say, now I *am*
really excited, since I'll actually get to meet all of you in person for the
first time.

So, if anybody doesn't want me to come, speak now or forever (or at least
until this evening) hold your peace.

-Craig

Hi Craig!

We'd love to have you come ... and make sure to thank your wife for us!  Feel
free to bring any MOCs you may have around, too - I think there's going to be
lots to see, but more is better in this case.  See you tonight!

Looking forward to meeting you,

shaun