Re: Brikwars Suggestion/Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 23:27:57 GMT

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 10:22:19PM +0000, Eric Kingsley wrote:
I really doubt that in medieval times guys ran forward and started jumping up
and down saying "shoot here, shoot here".  Even if they did I doubt the
catapults were good enough so you could target a moving solider and nail him
almost every time.  (Catapults where pretty accurate but mostly for stationary
things like walls or large forces of troops).

I'm no expert, but I think that scouts were used, but not as targeting
agents - just to scout out enemy movements etc.

:)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com