Re: Brikwars Suggestion/Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
ps:  why would you ever have anything "sans ninja"?!

I didn't. Shaun's just a wimp :) In our last game, they had a tree fort on
top of a nearly vertical rock, which we would have to scale with regular
troops. However, we decided that this could be overcome because ninjas could
scale vertical (and even inverted!) surfaces with no movement penalty. So
while our regular troops would be picked off 1 by 1, ninjas could run right
up the wall in 1 turn, and start hacking away at their archers. So we ended
up with 6 ninjas on our team to overcome the obstacle, but they complained
afterwards. Bunch of sore losers if you ask me :)

DaveE