Re: Brikwars Suggestion/Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:37:29 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Alright, I know we said we wanted more quasi-serious Brikwars games of TL2
(I.E. sans ninjas, magic rules, etc), but I have to admit, I've decided I
really love technic figs. I want to use them. I got two <set:8300 8300's
(Tech Team)> at Brickfest, and I can't stop playing with them and making
them ream through regular minifig battalions like so many opposing
marshmallows. They're just way too cool. I'll just have to get the "rules"
Eric used for his giants in the 1st TL2 game we had...

.... The sad part is my new obsession had me at the point of nearly thinking
about wanting to buy the CyberSlam sets. I think I decided that technic figs
are far too posable and fun to play with for my own good. And the fact that
the Belville heads are interchangable with them is no good thing either.
I've got far too many excuses to buy both CyberSlam and Belville now. How
much longer can I resist?

You're doomed.  We even found uses for the Belville fairies in
Brickwars... Dan wants a "troll" army.  Just have to rip their wings off :)

http://www.peeron.com/pics/Aug19/thumbnails/fairie.jpg.html
Let's not forget the Dino riders from Duplo too :)