Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 12:47:26 GMT

I thank you Peter for still wanting to participate. This is a dumb issue to
debate over. Personally I have said many times I don’t care if the Michlug
“logo” is used or not. Like I said I just need a lot of people to set up a
big display. This all started when Larry voiced his opinion about “flying
the Michlug banner”. I took it as him try to tell us what to do. I’m not
sure if it’s necessary to have someone in charge of the club but it might be
nice. Like most diabetes this is all a misunderstanding. I really didn’t
want to go into debate about this but we had non-members get involved with
no history of the club. I’m sorry for getting in this debate. I’m just
trying to stand up for an event that is doing something good for society.
Thank you again.