 Off-Topic / Debate / 10190
Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:18:01 GMT

James, the point has been all messed up. My point was that I thought Larry
was trying to dictate what the cub can or cannot do. I WAS NOT debating on
the use of the Michlug “logo”. I have said many times that I don’t care if
the “logo” is there or not. That is not my issue. The whole thing is just a
big misunderstanding. Some people went off the wrong way. Once this went
into the debate area, thing got all distorted. This was a Michlug issue not
a debate issue. Thank you for your input.