 Off-Topic / Debate / 10105
Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 16:44:03 GMT

I apologize to you and you still accuse me of things. The only confusion I
have is you. Do you think the club is a business or a club? I’m not in the
club to make money; I’m not in the club to support a certain group. I’m in
the club to have fun. What do you think the club is? Why are you in the
club? Do you have the money to have a big train show in a neutral
environment where anybody could be there? My church is asking the club to be
there to attract people. Isn’t that what the train show is all about? Where
dose the money from the train shows goes? What is the club supporting? Maybe
the owner of the building buys drug and gives them to little children. Did
you question were the money goes for the Novi shows? The reason you have a
problem is because this show is for a Christian cause. It also seems you’re
the only one in the club who has a problem. Why dose it matter anyway?  Why
do you not want to be associated with a Christian group? Now that is the
truth. There is no real reason to debate this. You don’t want to go then
fine. That’s all you have to say. You’re making a big issue out of your own
feelings.  I’m not going to reply to anything else you have to say because I
know the truth about the situation. Be well!