 Off-Topic / Debate / 10160
Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 17:36:58 GMT

Still my point is your jumping in a debate with no knowledge of what is
happing. You do not have a history of being a member of Michlug and having
to deal with issues, which I’m referring to. So you’re starting a debate out
of ignorance. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MICHLUG “LOGO”. This is about something
that you’re not aware of. I was accusing Larry of dictating what the club
can or cannot do. Not on what he thinks about using the Michlug “logo”.
Ether you don’t have the full facts or your just jumping into a debate just
to be argumentative. My other point is if somebody doesn’t like to do
something then don’t do it. Hopefully I have made my two points clear. So I
don’t have to debate on something that is not an issue of my concern.

I also wanted to comment on the KKK thing. You’re pretty much asking me
which is more acceptable to society, good or evil? The community as a whole
would not accept a KKK Lego show. But they will accept a Christian based
Lego show. So in that since, this fundraiser is not out to hinder society.
It is put on to help it. So the question is why would someone be ashamed of
supporting something good? That is why the rest of the club members do not
have a problem with putting on the show. We are doing something for a good
purpose not for a bad one. So the last point is that Larry is debating on
something according to his own feelings, Not on the issue as a whole.