Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 03:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Besides, in space, if your ship is disabled, you'll likely die anyway.
That's why the Astro Lift Company chose to also install a self destruct
mechanism and a big red button on the captian's con that says: "In case of
impeding doom, push red button and kiss your tushie goodbye."

Could I see a photo of this?  =)

Peter

Hyuk hyuk hyuk...Actually, I think a nice 1/1 round red plate would do the
trick nicely.  It's probably one of those features where you'ld really have
to be "in the know" to recognize it for what it is, if you saw it.  :^D

Oy-vey....hey, Peter, since you are intending on adding to the space layout,
how is that ship coming along?  Do you have updated pics?  Send me some to
my home addy if you have them.  One of us has to make sure we make a
umbilical docking ring since our peg pattern is probably different.  Mucho
Gracias!

Cinqo De Maio coming up, everyone!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.