Re: A Lego display fund raiser? and UPDATE on GATS (GR) SHOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:37:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I would prefer it not be done under the MICHLUG banner,
though, as it implies that the group supports a particular faith

I understand that. We could go as "some Michigan LEGO enthusiasts".

I don't have room for more projects, so I won't have anything for the SF
convention, and I'll contribute a couple buildings for GATS. Given enough lead
time for this fund raiser, I could have them prepared in time for that, too. I'd
like to build a small church and perhaps some downtown-type commercial
buildings.
Amy that sounds good.Now i do have a update on the show(GATS)In yesterdays
mail i received a confirmation from GATS fo only a 16x20 space.They are
claiming to be real crowded.(The display area is half the size of Novi
Expo)They say if more space opens up we can more.I'm thinking if we actually
have to go SMALLER then the last show then the first thing that may have to
go is my airport so that there is room for everyone elses buildings.When we
have a show back at novi expo again then maybe we wll have room for
it.(maybe also at the fundraiser not sure)I'm afraid what we have to do is
just keep building until our exact space is finalized.I will keep everyone
updated.I plan to call Chet(from GATS)next week.