Re: Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
To everyone who is willing to participate in the fundraiser,

It looks like our debate has come to an end and I hope we all agree to do
this not using the “Michlug” name. We can do this as individuals having fun
making a big display for people to enjoy. I would like everyone who still
wants to participate in this event to reply to this post so I can find out
who is still willing to do this. I would like to thank everyone for being
patient in this process. I have apologized to Larry and I would like to
apologize to anyone whom I might have offended. Also let me know what sort
of display your willing to support. I will set up a meeting here in Lansing
at the church cafeteria to organize this event. I still have to get final
authorization from my church to do this fundraiser so I hope you can be
patient with me. Once I get authorization to do this then I will be able to
give everyone an exact date when this event will take place. Thanks again
for your patients and you time.

I'm in, i am doing some town and space.

Rick