Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 12:52:47 GMT

Cool <Knock him out real quit ,brain wash him to think he's a michiganger
and we can assimilate him into MichLUG/MichLTC.>

What a way to enter the club. "Hey, Chad, would you like to join our club?
Hey, look, it's John Engler! [WHACK] ; )

After we “whack” him we could put him in front of a movie screen with
pitchers of robins singing, with the Mackinac Bridge in the background. Then
we could be chanting, “it’s called pop not soda”. Then he will be sucked in
and will teach him how to point out cities on his hand. Oh one more thing.
We have to make sure he knows how to say Mackinac. And then nobody could
tell the difference. His Legos will be ours; oh I mean he would be an asset
to the club.

I’m working on a guy at work. ??? He says he has a lot of Legos in his
GARAGE! AHHH! What are peopling thinking? If I don’t get him into the club,
then I am going to take his Legos. Oh I mean buy them. He has a lot of old
space stuff.  (I’ll save the futron guys for you Scott.) I’m sending my mom
out today to go to garage sales. I hope she finds something. This might be a
good Lego weekend for me.