Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 15:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Then we could be chanting, “it’s called pop not soda”.

Don't they say pop in Indiana?  I went to college on the East Coast where I
was brainwashed into saying soda, but I thought they said pop pretty much
throughout the US.  I know they say it in Ohio...

This should probably FUT to some off-topic group, but I don't know where.
Apologies...

Hmmm.  Sending mom to garage sales...  I'll have to work on that idea.

Peter

Well my mom really likes to go, so I don’t have to talk he into it. I give
her 60 bucks and she buys anything that has “Lego” on it. I had to teach her
what to look for. She didn’t get a chance to go this weekend. (Boo Hoo.) The
guy at work didn’t find his legos ether. (Double boo hoo.) He said they are
in his garage and he has going to look harder for them.