Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 15:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Can we have a show of hands who intends to be at Contraption (the SF convention
June 22-24 in Roseville, MI - near Detroit), who intends to display models, and
an idea of what you'd like to display.

I intend to attend, but I won't have any large models to display as I don't
have space to build another project.

Scott, will you be able to make it?

Amy

I will be able to attend the show, but I have nothing to display.  I just
move a little while ago and I destroyed everything I had. I will be willing
to help set up. I need details on where it is and the times to be there.