Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:06:59 GMT

(Since Trevor replied to himself then I am going to do the same.)

I will be able to attend the show, but I have nothing to display.

I’m glad you will be able to make it to the show Tony.

I just move a little while ago and I destroyed everything I had.

Why did you destroy all of your stuff? Did you have a bunch of cool sets?

I will be willing to help set up. I need details on where it is and the times to be there.

I’m not sure where this show is, but I’ll let you know if I find out anything.

Oh I saw the post about the garage sails. I’ll give you 40 bucks to get
something for yourself, but if there is any UFO guys you have to give them
to me. Your mom sounds pretty cool to go to garage sails for you.