Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:43:04 GMT

I’m glad you will be able to make it to the show Tony.

Me too, gas is 2.20 a gallon now. This is getting out of hand. Time to buy a
motorcycle. I could have a T-shirt on that says: If you can read this then
the chick fell off the back. I’ll have to put my Lego sets in my saddlebags.
That would be interesting.

Why did you destroy all of your stuff? Did you have a bunch of cool sets?

I had some cool ships, some trucks and some mechs. I’m the kind of person
who likes to build. I destroy my stuff and then build something else. That’s
why Legos are cooler than plastic models. I can change what I build.

I’m not sure where this show is, but I’ll let you know if I find out anything.

Thanks.

Oh I saw the post about the garage sails. I’ll give you 40 bucks to get
something for yourself, but if there is any UFO guys you have to give them
to me.

You’re really cool! Thanks for the money. I don’t know if I’ll give you my
UFO guys, I like them a lot.

Your mom sounds pretty cool to go to garage sails for you.

My mom is really cool. She’s the best mom in the world. How do you think I
got all my other Legos. My mom is the only one who supports my habit. My dad
just shakes his head and rolls his eyes every time I show him something I
built. I don’t care what he thinks about my Legos anyway. I love to build
and I can’t stop.